If you would like to change your cookie settings at any time, please see http://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to change your cookie settings or block cookies altogether.
Accept & hide message
Nurturing young Catholic gentlemenAspiring for Academic, Cultural & Sporting Excellence
Sixth Form Examinations: Monday 29th November to Friday 10th December 2021
Completing regular lateral flow tests at home remains very important for students and staff members. Please continue to upload ALL lateral flow test results to the Test Register UK platform. Parents/carers can access the Test Register through the link within the reminder emails which are sent twice weekly.
Below is a quick reminder of what to do if your son, or members of his household, have symptoms or a positive lateral flow test:
What should I do if my son has symptoms of Covid-19 (a new continuous cough, high temperature and/or a loss or change to his sense of taste/smell) or has had a positive lateral flow test?
- Your son must isolate at home straight away and inform the school by emailing your Key Stage Administrator. Siblings do not need to isolate and can continue to attend school, unless they develop symptoms or have a positive later flow/PCR test.
- Your son should take a confirmatory PCR test as soon possible and isolate whilst waiting for the result.
- When you receive the result of the PCR test, please inform the school by emailing your Key Stage Administrator.
- If your son receives a negative PCR result, he can return to school.
- If your son receives a positive PCR result, he must isolate at home for 10 x full days in accordance with government guidance
- If your son does not take a PCR test he will need to isolate for the 10 x full days.
What should I do if my son is a close contact (including if a household member tests positive for Covid-19)?
- Your son is advised to take a PCR test (remember that 40-70% of children display no symptoms).
- Your son can continue with normal activities, including attending school, unless he develops symptoms or receives a positive PCR test result.
We will aim to provide students with support for their learning during any period of absence relating to Covid-19. Work will be set via online platforms. If you need any support or have any questions, please contact your son’s Director of Learning.
Out of Hours Mental Health Support
Please click on the following link to use the 24/7 crisis lines after school, over the weekend or during the holidays, if you are in need of urgent mental health support.
Urgent mental health support for children young people and families.pdf